On the website www.karachishipyard.com.pk, Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works KSEW has announced job vacancies for 2023. Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited (KS&EW), a military and defence contractor, is owned by the Pakistani government. The Pakistan Public Transportation Enterprise, the Karachi Port Trust, and the Port Qasim Authority are just a few of its numerous clients in Pakistan.
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs 2023
For the following circumstances, Karachi Shipyard is looking for a fair arrangement opportunity based on a contract. Both men and women who meet the prerequisites are eligible for these positions. The notice given below includes details about the age, aptitude, experience, and place of residence of each candidate suggested for the positions.
If you’re interested in working in a challenging design environment, you can review the promotion and apply for the position you want. Job seekers in Karachi who are interested in this job opportunity should seize the chance.
KSEW Jobs Details 2023
|17th May 2023
|Middle, Matric, DAE and BE
|June 01, 2023
• AM – HSE/Environment
• DM – HSE
• AM – Quality Assurance
• Cooper Nicket Welder
• DGM – Planning & Design
• Supervisor – Safety
- Those interested in filling this open business opportunity and who possess necessary talents, such as Centre, Registration, DAE, and B.E. degree capabilities, may apply.
- Interested people must fulfil a number of prerequisites, such as educational requirements, work experience requirements, and age limits in order to apply for these opportunities. The commercial gives in-depth information.
- This website contains all the information on the Karachi Shipyard and Designing Maintains KSEW Sources of Income 2023 Notice. The Everyday Express newspaper’s notice of continual calling is where we find it.
How To Apply ?
- Candidates may also apply online by visiting www.karachishipyard.com.pk/page/careers or by clicking this link.
- Qualified professionals may submit applications to the Karachi Shipyard and Designing Works at Dockyard Street, West Wharf, Karachi, along with two identification-size photos, validated copies of CNICs, and crucial papers.
- The application should be received within 15 days.
The Company’s History
The Karachi Shipyard and Designing Works Restricted (KS&EW), a military and protection contractor for the Pakistani government, is located in West Warf, Karachi, Sindh. The oldest manufacturer of heavy engineering equipment for general heavy engineering and shipbuilding in Pakistan is KSEW Limited. A few goods ships, oil huge haulers, towing boats, support vessels, landing art, ships and submarines have all been constructed for the Pakistani Navy.
Among its numerous Pakistani customers are the Pakistan National Shipping Corporation, Karachi Port Trust, and Port Qasim Authority. The Public Power of Pakistan, which is inextricably under the authority of the Assistance of Security, guarantees all association shares. It started as a Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) initiative in the middle of the 1950s. It underwent a restructuring in 1957 to become a public limited corporation with an overseeing chief and a senior management group.
There are two dry harbours, a machine shop, coarseness impacting, a fine office, a 7881-ton limit transport lift, a trade framework, and 13 stopping stations. It also has a large shipbuilding lobby, three shipbuilding compartments, three block creation areas, three shipbuilding compartments, a machine shop, and a fine office.