For job openings in 2023, Government Organization PO Box No. 769 in Rawalpindi is currently accepting applications. The Daily Jang newspaper served as the source for this data. These openings might be of interest to you if you’re looking for government positions in Pakistan. Candidates from all parts of Pakistan are eligible to apply for the positions in the Pakistan Army.
PO Box No. 769 Jobs 2023 in Rawalpindi
For Government Organization PO Box No. 769 Rawalpindi Jobs in 2023, qualified, dedicated, and dynamic individuals are encouraged to submit applications. We gathered this notice from the Day to day Jang paper. These openings are open to applications from Pakistani job seekers seeking government positions. Pakistan Army has a few open positions. This position is open to candidates from all over Pakistan.
These openings are open to applicants with Primary, Middle, and Matriculation Qualifications. For these open positions, civilians and Army retirees are eligible to apply. Applicants ought to likewise fill in the experience and actual prerequisites.
PO Box No. 769 Latest Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||17th May 2023|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Last Date:||June 01, 2023|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
• Airframe Mechanic (Aircraft)
• Cook Mess (BPS-01)
• Electrician (Aircraft)
• Engine Mechanic (Aircraft)
• Laboratory Assistant (BPS-07)
• Optronics Technician (Aircraft)
• Storeman (BPS-05)
• USM (BPS-01)
• Assistant Librarian (BPS-09)
• Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
These job openings are open to applicants who meet the educational requirements for primary, middle, and matriculation. Civilians as well as former Army personnel are welcome to apply, provided they meet the specified physical and experience requirements.
Age limits are nitty gritty in the gig notice, with general age unwinding material according to the principles. In adherence to the Public authority Enrollment Strategy, shares for impaired people and minorities will be properly noticed. The age limit is portrayed in the profession notice. Additionally, general age relaxation will be granted. In accordance with the Government Recruitment Policy, disabled and minority quotas must be adhered to.
How To Apply?
- All required documents should be sent with applications to PO Box No. Rawalpindi, 769
- The application must be accompanied by a postal order.
- Candidates who work in government departments should submit their applications through the appropriate channels.
Terms And Conditions
- Within 15 days of this advertisement, interested candidates should send their applications to the address listed below.
- The applicant should obviously make reference to on the upper right most corner of wrap the post they are applying for.
- A test or interview will only be scheduled for those who have been shortlisted.
- Competitors are expected to make right and complete passages in the application structure/CV which can be documentarily demonstrated. Reports for unclaimed sections will not be engaged later on.
- Candidates are required to submit two photographs, certified copies of their CNIC, and educational or work experience certificates for each of the mentioned work experiences. Candidates must include a “No Objection Certificate” with employment details if they do not have any prior work experience.
- The application form that is incomplete or unclear, as well as the attached documents that contain information that is missing or unclear, will not be accepted.
- The responsible authority reserves the right to provide convincing reasons for canceling or rejecting any application, not filling any, or filling more or less than the advertised positions.
- Competitors will bring their unique degrees (checked by the Advanced education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience testaments and give HEC comparability endorsement to an unfamiliar degree while showing up for the meeting.
- Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
- Unwinding in upper age limit will be relevant according to Government Strategy.
- For the Test/Interview, no TA/DA will be paid.