An advertisement has announced the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs for 2023. Those who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply using the prescribed application form. In these Latest MOHR Occupations the certified Male/Female candidates from the country over can apply through the system portrayed by the affiliation and can land these Situations in Pakistan 2023 after the all out enlistment process.
Human Rights Ministry MOHR Jobs 2023
The Pakistani government’s Service of Common liberties is searching for candidates for open positions. This link was created to provide visitors with information regarding the current and upcoming Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023. As a result, candidates are encouraged to revisit this page for additional information regarding the appointment procedure.
Pakistani-conceived employment opportunities were declared by the Common liberties Service. As a result, individuals hailing from Islamabad, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are qualified to apply for these positions. Additionally, the MOHR website at www.mohr.gov.pk contains information regarding these positions.
MOHR Latest Jobs Details 2023
|21st May 2023
|Middle to Master’s
|June 03, 2023
|Ministry of Human Rights
|June 03, 2023
• Assistant Director –
• Legal & Dev
• Deputy Director – ICT
• Naib Qasid
• MOHR has access to career opportunities through PSDP Projects. The Ministry of Human Rights sets quotas for women, disabled people, and minorities. These positions are based in Islamabad. All positions generally require a Middle, Matriculation, LLB, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree. The Service of Basic freedoms MOHR Islamabad site at www.mohr.gov.pk likewise contains data about these open positions.
• The advancement and protection of these rights fall under the purview of a government organization in Pakistan known as the Service of Basic Liberties. It was laid out to guarantee that Pakistan conformed to its commitments under territorial and global basic liberties arrangements and regulations.
• The service’s essential targets are to teach general society about common liberties, advocate for changes in regulation and strategy, screen for infringement, and help the people who have been hurt by infringement of basic freedoms. It strives to create a setting in Pakistan where all people’s human rights are respected, safeguarded, and promoted, regardless of status or origin.
How to Apply?
• If you are a Pakistani citizen and want to apply for any of the aforementioned job openings, you will need to do so via an official online portal that the Ministry of Human Rights has created.
• You can access this platform by searching or browsing www.njp.gov.pk or by clicking here (FOR ONLINE APPLICATION).
• You can also download the TORs/Job Descriptions for the positions of Deputy Director (ICT) and Assistant. In the event that you have any questions about the application process, you can contact the organization’s authorities at 051-9205862.
• Candidates can also send their questions and ideas to the authorities of Service of Basic Rights at email@example.com.
• Applicants should read the complete application process as well as the specific qualification conditions for all open positions officially announced by Service of Basic Rights.
The Ministry of Human Rights is a federal organization in Pakistan. The Pastor for Common Liberties, Ehsan ur Rehman Mazari, is leading the service, with Inamullah Khan Dharejo taking over as Government Secretary. At the point when the service was removed from the Service of Regulation and Equity on November 3, 2008, Pakistan’s most elevated initiative underscored the generally antagonistic common freedoms issue much more.