The Pakistan Single Window PSW Occupations 2023 have been posted on the Web-based Occupation Entryway at www.psw.gov.pk in Islamabad. There is good news for those of you who are looking for PSW jobs in Pakistan! You have reached the appropriate location. You can find all of the information you need to apply for open positions on this page. The power notice ought to be apparent under.
Pakistan Single Window PSW Jobs 2023
At its Territorial Administrative Center in Karachi, Pakistan Single Window, also known as PSW, has reported new business opportunities (Pakistan Single Window PSW Occupations 2023). Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is a brand-new trade system that gives parties involved in trade and transportation a single entry point for standard information and documents for import, export, and transit.
Professionals who were driven, enthusiastic, and highly qualified were wanted, according to the PSW Recruitment Notice. Islamabad is the area of its base camp. The location of its regional headquarters is Karachi. Pakistan Single Window is enrolling The board Staff and IT Specialists. Information regarding open positions can be found on the PSW website, which can be accessed at www.psw.gov.pk.
Pakistan Single Window Latest Jobs 2023
|19th May 2023
|Islamabad and Karachi
|Bachelor, Master, MS, BS
|Pakistan Single Window PSW
|June 03, 2023
• Analyst Software Engineer
• Assistant Manager – Change Management
• Business Analyst
• Communication Manager
• Deputy Manager IT Ops & Support
• Deputy Manager Learning & Development
• Head of Information Security
• Information Security Engineer
• Associate IT Business
• Associate Project Manager – IT
• Associate Software Architect
• Associate System Engineer
• Lead Data Analyst
• Product Owner
• Release Manager
• Senior Business Analyst
• Senior Data Analyst
• Senior Data Scientist
• Senior IT Business/System
• Lead Software Engineer
• Media Consultant
• Principal Data Analyst
• Principal Database Administrator
• Principal Software Engineer
• Principal Software Engineer II
• Private Sector Specialist
• Job descriptions and eligibility requirements for the aforementioned positions can be found on the PSW website at www.psw.gov.pk. For these open positions, just candidates who meet the prerequisites can apply.
• An equivalent open door manager is the PSW. Female experts are free to apply. The Work Agreement will be finished paperwork for a considerable length of time, with the chance of an extra expansion in the event that presentation is good.
• You can submit an application for the PSW online at www.psw.gov.pk or by clicking this link in the Career Section. Professionals can submit applications within 15 days. CVs can likewise be shipped off email@example.com through email.
How To Apply?
- Intrigued competitors can likewise send their refreshed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and view a nitty gritty expected set of responsibilities, including the capabilities and experience expected for the previously mentioned positions.
- In the subject line of their emails, applicants are required to include the title of the position.
- There will be no TA or DA.
- Applications for Pakistan Single Window PSW Jobs must be submitted online by June 3, 2023.
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is a digital platform that streamlines trade and business by integrating all relevant government and private sector organizations. The platform aims to reduce the amount of time, money, and complexity associated with trade by providing a single point of contact for all relevant regulatory and licensing requirements.
PSW is a public sector company that was established under Section 42 of the Companies Act of 2017 with the primary objective of developing and running the Pakistan Single Window System, which makes it simpler to import and export goods, as the operating entity for Pakistan customers and the Federal Board of Revenue. For the following open positions, PSW is seeking professionals with drive and enthusiasm. Age, ability, experience and residence supported for the posts are referred to against each in the notification given underneath.